Smoki - Photoelectric Smoke Detector +10 year lithium battery, Red LED indicator and Easy magnetic installation (no screws), Test and hush button, EN14604, ROHS, NF292, VDS & CE standards certified
Posted on 01 July 2014
Introducing our latest product launch:
Newtonstein's SMOKI, a Smoke & Fire Alarm with a state-of-the-art photoelectric sensor reacts quickly to fires in your business or home and protects your family against deadly threats. Easy Magnetic Installation, no srews required.
- Particularly sensitive at detecting slow fires and also provides timely detection of fast fires
- Sounds with a volume of up to 85 dB to alert all household members when the alarm detects smoke
- Alarm can be silenced by pressing the test button when non-emergency smoke causes nuisance alerts, Red LED light every 53 secs.
- Built-in lithium-ion battery enables a remarkable lifetime of up to 10 years in standby condition, Operating Voltage 3V Lithium Power Cells
- No screw required magnetolink magnetic attachment panels for ceiling, plus also comes with a mounting bracket, 2 screws and 2 anchor plugs, and can be easily installed in all homes. Perfect Mount allows for easy alignment of alarm
- smoke alarm unit for a variety of living spaces, including hotels, apartments and even homes that have high ceilings.
10 Year sealed lithium Powercell prevents battery theft
- Tamper proof design
- 10-Years Limited Warranty
- Manual: Press and hold test/silence button, simulates smoke condition,
- Alarm Reset Automatic when smoke clears
- Photoelectric Smoke Sensor, fewer false ala
- Listed and certified to LPCB (certificate #:1138b/02), EN14604, ROSH, NF292 and VDS Standards
Certified to European standards:
The CE certified smoke detector meets NF292, VDS,ROSH, LPCB and EN14604 standards and is safe to use, Do not buy other inferior smoke detectors that are not certified because this will disquality your insurance and put your assets and family at risk as there is no guarantee it would work. Non compliant Smoke detectors are also against the law, The SMOKI has been fully certified and meets all regulatory requirements with comprehensive tests conducted on each unit.
The photoelectric sensor of this SMOKI Smoke Alarm is particularly sensitive at detecting slowly developing fires which may smolder for hours before bursting into flames. Sources of these fires include cigarettes burning in couches or bedding. However, this smoke alarm also provides timely detection of fast, flaming fires that consume combustible materials rapidly and spread quickly, such as those caused by flammable liquids or paper burning in a waste container.
Please note that this smoke alarm does not sense heat, flames, carbon monoxide or other hazardous gas.
Convenient Use with LED indicator
The LED indicator on this smoke alarm flashes every 53 seconds in the standby condition. When it detects smoke, the alarm sounds with a volume of up to 85 dB to alert all household members. You may silence the alarm by pressing the test button when non-emergency smoke causes nuisance alerts. The alarm will also automatically reset when the hazardous conditions have passed.
Equipped with a built-in lithium-ion battery, this smoke alarm boasts a remarkable lifetime of up to 10 years in the standby condition, providing long-lasting protection for your family and home. The alarm beeps every 40 seconds when the battery needs replacing.
Easy Installation with Magneto magnetic attachment panels
The smoke detector comes with magnetic panels which have a sticky side for the ceiling and smoke detector whilst the other side is a metal + magnetic plate allowing you to install a smoke detector without any screws!
For your convenience, the smoke alarm also comes with a mounting bracket, 2 screws and 2 anchor plugs, and can be easily installed in houses, apartments, mobile homes and dormitory rooms.
We recommend that the alarm should be located between sleeping areas and potential sources of fires such as living rooms and kitchens.
- 1 Smoke detector
- Instruction Manual
- 1 magnetic attachment panel links
- 2 screws with anchor plugs with mounting bracket
- Newtonstein's boxed packaging
Model No: HM-626PHS (10 years fire alarm)
Operating voltage: 3V lithium battery (10 years lifespan)
Static current: 8μA
Alarm current: 35mA
Alarm output: Sound & Flash Alarm
Sound level: 85dB/3m
Installation: Ceiling mounted
Working environment: -10C~+50C (≤95%RH)